Saturday, October 19, 2013

Jaz The Rapper vs Ms. Hustle (Battle Rap Review)




Finally the battle has touchdown! Straight outta Brooklyn, Jaz The Rapper takes on the Harlem's finest Ms. Hustle to see why Smack has crowned them as first ladies in the URL. There was some problems in the battle. A lot of females battle rappers were trying to bully Jaz, while the crowd was dick riding Jaz. Plus, Hustle chokes in the 1st and 3rd rounds, while I had to use my headphones listening to Jaz cause the sound quality was really low. Sadly, the battle was not I'd expect it at all, it was ok at best. Overall, I give the battle 3 out of 5, and I’ll give you opinion on who’s got the battle:

1st Round: Hustle (their rounds was hard either way, regardless of Hustle’s chokes, she won this round)
2nd Round: Hustle
3rd Round: Jaz or Hustle (but I'll give this round to Jaz)
Winner: Ms. Hustle

Now I know majority of people are saying Jaz The Rapper won, but I don’t care what anyone of you says, Ms. Hustle won this battle 3-0 or 2-1. Her bars, delivery, and aggression outshines Jaz The Rapper. Jaz didn’t come out as hard as she usually does in her battles. She broke Hustle’s ways down a lot (which was very good), but Jaz kept on talking about who she fucked in her rounds which started to get really corny. Plus, Hustle choked on numerous occasions and Jaz still lost. Once again, Ms. Hustle proves that she still got what it takes to hold her own, even if she'd choked.

No comments:

Post a Comment