Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bobby Brackins - Maxwell Park (Review)



I just got hip into Bobby Brackins this week. I must say he’s growing a lot as a artist. This Bay Area Oakland, CA, cat has really stepped up. From his previous mixtapes, Pimp Hand Strong, to Stay On It, and now his new one Maxwell Park. To be honest, I was expecting Bobby to fall off (cause you know how artists are these days, they come from Slamming to Trash), but he didn’t he improved a lot. The beats, songs, and lyrics are great, and the best part is everyone from Bobby to his features helped a lot. There wasn’t one song I didn’t skip, I repeated every song from top to bottom, and the best part….no song was whack at all. Its so funny cause a rapper like Bobby Brackins should be back on mainstream, but people still sleeping on him (even me until now), Bobby can really make it in the music biz even more, but hey, independent is the way to go. I give this mixtape 4.5 out of 5 (wait! What am I'm saying) this mixtape is a perfect 5 out of 5. To be honest with ya'll, Maxwell Park is one of the best mixtapes I’ve heard so far in 2013.

Here’s the link to download Maxwell Park: http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/23087/bobby-brackins-maxwell-park.html

No comments:

Post a Comment